Saturday 20 August 2016

Image result for old diseasesOLD DISEASE NAMES*

THIS IS AN INTERESTING SITE FOR WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING AT OLD DOCUMENTS AND RECORDS AND ARE NOT SURE OF OLD MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY FOR CERTAIN DISEASES GIVEN THEREIN .........

To give some examples

Roseola: Rash seen in the secondary stage of Syphilis.  Roseola sounds so benign but must have been a dreadful state to be in.

But if I heard I was suffering from Chloasma I would be really worried, but it's only a term for 'bownish freckly discolouration of the skin. Mostly seen in pregnancy'.

However, there is one thing I do suffer from occasionally:
Abasia: Hysterical inability to walk or stand (usually induced by G&T in my case!)


Old Disease Names By Sylvain Cazalet
 http://www.homeoint.org/cazalet/oldnames.htm
Image result for old diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment